- Update on arrangements for Congregation meeting 26 th June.
- Finance: Approval of final draft budget 2022/2023 for recommendation to Congregation.
Income shortfall and budget deficit predicted. Members requested to consider how they
may support the Mission of the church.
Request Congregation members to also consider ways they could assist the Treasurer to
reduce workload and increase knowledge of Finance issues within the Congregation. Eg
volunteer to keep records of staff leave or similar. Please contact Treasurer Janelle Dodd.
- Discussions being held regarding a Mainly Music programme for pre-school age children
- Synod NSW Child Safe Scheme: further information on training sessions required for
church members to be advised.
- Congregation membership records have been updated.
- Adequacy of Wifi service in the church buildings being reviewed.
- Sunday services: The continuing implications of COVID-19 on services and community
gathering were discussed. The importance of physical gatherings was emphasised, while
recognising that some people remain anxious about attending public or community events.
These concerns have been addressed at EUC by upgrading air quality and enforcing
public health measures. While concerns persist services will be delivered in hybrid form
If you have any comments/questions or issues you wish Church Council to address,
please contact any member of the Council: Emma Jarvis (Chair), Janelle Dodd
(Treasurer), Lesley Bradbury, John Brunton, Jermaine Yan, Jason Masters, Kerry
Springett, Mark Leal, Rev. Dr. Amelia Koh-Butler (Minister), Rev. Tennyson Chan
(Community Minister), Linda Brunton (Congregation Chair).
Linda Brunton, Congregation Chair.